Site Policies« Return to Help
LPI Marketplace Terms and Conditions:
- One voucher is valid only for the specified exams.
- Vouchers are program specific, and in some cases, exam specific. Ensure you have made a voucher purchase for the correct exam series (LPIC-1, LPIC-2, etc). Please take care in reading the content of each voucher description before confirming payment.
- All vouchers purchased from the LPI Marketplace have a 12 month expiration from date of purchase. Candidates must register and take their examination prior to the voucher expiration date. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- LPI and Pearson VUE are not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers or voucher numbers.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Vouchers are non-refundable, non-returnable and non-transferable.
- Vouchers are not applicable towards exams that have already been taken.
- Vouchers cannot be resold or exchanged after they have been purchased.
Conditions of Use
Pearson VUE, a business of NCS Pearson, Inc., has established the LPI Marketplace website on behalf of Linux Professional Institute.
This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.